Ways to Donate
"Volunteering at the centre has changed my life forever."
Become a Volunteer
At the Crisis Pregnancy Centre we realize that the success we experience with the people we serve is directly related to our volunteers and staff. Their exceptional attitude of kindness and mercy, mixed together with a deep sense of dedication and commitment, has created a community of care-givers whose love for people changes lives.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
crisis line counselling
grief and loss counselling
research and resources
4 Ways to Serve
1. Peer Counselling*
• Meet with clients considering their options
• Form ongoing relationships
• Refer to other programs in our centre & community
2. Pregnancy Loss Counselling*
• Grief & trauma healing
• Provide empathy and a safe place
• Includes post-abortion, infant death, stillbirth & miscarriage
• Use an online, professionally developed course
• Increased self-confidence
• Offering prenatal through to lifeskills
• Host a bi-weekly coffee for clients
• Perform administrative tasks and sort donations
• Assist at special events
*Full training provided.
A One Time Gift
Thank you for partnering with us.
Every donation is appreciated and every donation makes a difference in your community.
One time gifts support our work to bring services, education and needed help to men and women in the community.
Please note, donations must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2020 to be eligible for your 2020 tax receipt.
Become a Monthly Donor
Your monthly gift provides stability and allows us to plan ahead as we work towards providing programs and services for Nanaimo and mid-Vancouver Island. With your faithful partnership, more lives are being transformed.
You can select the amount you would like to give in the drop down menu below.
* NOTE: All donation transactions are made in Canadian funds. All Donations are non-refundable.
The CPC is a registered charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible. Tax receipts for annual donations of $20 or more are sent once per year. Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the Board of Directors. Restricted contributions will be used as designated with the understanding that when the needs have been met or cannot be completed, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most. CPC respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors.